A BIG "Thank You"!
Before going any further, we must thank our donors, without whom these auctions would not be possible!
If you happen to be a lucky bidder, please do not forget to thank the donor - perhaps drop them an e-mail or a card - and if they are operating a business, please consider them when purchasing some item or service such as they sell!
- Please start by visiting our instruction page!
- You must be Registered in order to bid - follow that link to register.
- Bidding will close no earlier than the time shown, but will be extended approximately 5 minutes beyond the time of the last bid placed in order to reduce or prevent last minute "sniping".
- Please note that the time shown for the closing or any bid is based on server time, which is US Eastern Standard Time (UTC/GMT -5 hours).
- Fluctuations in server time may be seen for any reason. You are therefore advised to bid in a timely manner prior to closing time.
- Placing a bid creates a binding and legal contract to buy which may be enforced in the courts of the State of Oklahoma, USA.
- The bidding and purchase currency is US $ (US Dollars).
- Payment must be received by the Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program Inc. within 72 hours after the close of bidding, or alternative payment arrangements acceptable to all parties must be made within that same time frame.
- Descriptions of products, good or services offered are provided by the donor and are not confirmed by Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program Inc. for accuracy. While we believe that items and descriptions are offered in good faith, any disputes concerning lack of similarity between description and product received is the responsibility of the donor and the purchaser. Caveat emptor!
- Please remember that these items have been donated, and we are all working together to try and make a life or lives a little easier. We have all done our best to make the auction run well and successfully, but we cannot guarantee that! Please understand that all bids or attempted bids are placed at bidder's risk and that Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program Inc. cannot be held liable in any manner for any incident or accident associated with the auction in any way. By bidding, bidders agree to this without exception.
- In the event of non-delivery of goods after payment of the winning bid to the Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program Inc., the buyer shall make all reasonable attempts to obtain the goods. If delivery fails to be forthcoming, the limit of liability for the Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program Inc. shall be the sum paid by the buyer to that organization and no more. If payment has not been made, the Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program Inc. shall be deemed completely without liability.
- All winning bid payments are to be made directly to Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program Inc. This can be done by check, credit card (via PayPal) or Google checkout as detailed on the payment page. The winning bidder will be contacted by e-mail following closure of the bidding with further information. The donor will be notified once funds have been received from the winning bidder and cleared the banking system. The item purchased will not be released prior to clearing of funds.
[Main Category Page] [Instructions] [Contact Us] [Donate Something to Auction] [New Registration] [Change Registration] [Closed Auctions] [Payment Information]
These auctions are operated by the Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Please visit our website for more information about the organization and what we do.